Satellite’s role in creating a truly converged end-to-end network is generating more buzz than ever.
Learn more in our free 16-page report, End-to-End Perspectives, to see how satellite plays a pivotal role in the converged end-to-end network.
Industry leaders from Verizon, BT Global Services, Intelsat and NSR share their perspectives with iDirect on some of the most complex – and pressing – questions facing our industry today.
This new report sheds light on the “when” and the “how” behind this next step in satellite’s evolution, providing insights from all aspects of the industry:
- What’s the thinking behind Verizon’s strategy for delivering satellite value and making end-to-end a reality?
- NSR discusses the impact of software-defined networks, cloud-based technologies, and the virtualized environment in future VSAT innovation.
- How is the new Layer 2 over Satellite (L2oS) technology from iDirect enabling BT Global Services to extend their network reach?
- What three biggest obstacles must be overcome in doing business globally, with agility, and how does Intelsat intend to tackle these hurdles head on?
- Why is “holistic innovation” the best path forward to closing the gap between satellite and terrestrial networks?
There’s never been a more exciting time to be part of satellite’s next chapter. Join us at www.IntelligentPathForward.com.