We were excited to read that our partner, NewCom International, is ranked as the fourth fastest-growing teleport in the world for 2010, according the World Teleport Association (WTA). NewCom provides much-needed VSAT coverage in Africa, Latin America, Central America, and the Caribbean, all with the help of iDirect’s Evolution platform. How did NewCom experience a 45 percent growth rate in this rocky economy? It’s a fascinating story and you can learn more here.
COMSYS VSAT Report 14th Ed.
In-Flight Connectivity White Paper
- iDirect Innovation Hub
- A Higher Plane – Boarding the Next Journey for In-Flight Connectivity
- See How Our Customers Use iDirect
- Five Considerations for Choosing HTS-DVB-S2X Platform
- The Satellite Transformation – Demand for Connectivity
- iDirect DVB-S2X Portfolio Video
- Prepare for the Birth of Dynamic VSAT Services
- Bringing HTS to Market: Changing the Industry Dynamics
- The Coming Wave of Maritime VSAT Growth
- iDirect SatHaul™ Brings Connectivity to the Unconnected
- Fighting Commoditization by Creating Value with Your NMS
- Evolution iDX 3.5 Overview
- COMSYS Maritime VSAT Report 3rd Edition
- iDirect's Corporate Brochure
- Military Satcom Markets In Europe: Emerging Drivers And Applications
- 3G Satellite Backhaul White Paper
Latest Tweets From @iDirect
SubscribeClick here to receive a monthly email newsletter highlighting blog content from the prior month.
Submit a StoryHave a related post you'd like to see on Satellite Connection? Submit it here and you may be featured in a future issue.
- Register Now: “Unlocking New Satcom Markets and Capabilities with Next-Gen Ground Segment” Webinar - 0 Comments
- Bentley Walker Becomes First Service Provider to Go Live with DVB-S2X Network Using iDirect’s iQ Desktop Remote - 0 Comments
- See iDirect at AfricaCom 2017 Next Week - 0 Comments
- AfricaCom 2017 Wrap Up - 0 Comments
- Inmarsat; Rocking My World - 0 Comments