Don’t miss the unveiling of iDX 3.0 along with demonstrations of several new technology developments at a range of expos in 2011. We’ll be appearing at many events both in the United States and abroad. We hope you’ll stop by to see us so we can help you optimize your network for maximum performance, allowing you to grow your business.
See iDirect in action at these 2011 events:
San Diego, CA
February 1- 3
DistribuTECH is the utility industry’s leading smart grid conference and exposition. The areas covered include automation and control systems, energy efficiency, demand response, renewable energy integration, advanced metering, T&D system operation and reliability, power delivery equipment and water utility technology.
Stop by Booth #2333 and learn how iDirect:
- Partners with utility companies to provide customized communication solutions
- Offers cost-effective, secure and reliable broadband connectivity
- Monitors mission-critical assets in remote, difficult to reach locations
PLUS: Enter for a chance to win a 2011 Dodge Challenger!
CABSAT & Satellite MENA 2010 is the perfect platform for industry networking and an important way to explore business opportunities, formulate strategies, and create partnerships for video, voice, data and IP communications over satellite.
See iDirect at Booth #SF-11 for live demonstrations of our advanced technology:
- SatManage is our web-based software solution for the automation, monitoring, and integration of hybrid networks and NOC-based applications, designed to enable large-scale, complex networks to run more efficiently
- Schedule an appointment to experience a Cellular Backhaul demonstration. iDirect is working with Ericsson to profitably and more easily offer cellular services to millions of potential new customers:
- Learn how shared capacity is more cost effective
- Efficiently manage, scale, and provision your network using all IP technology
- Prioritize traffic for improved quality of service
- Meet with key executives to hear iDirect’s perspective on the hottest industry opportunities
TechAdvantage Expo 2011
March 8 -11
TechAdvantage is the event for electric cooperative engineering, energy services, operation, information technology, purchasing, and supply management professionals. It provides leading-edge strategies and best practices to reduce costs, enhance reliability, and increase service quality to meet a growing number of expectations.
Join iDirect at Booth #1445 and see how we can:
- Offer VoIP, streaming media, Internet access, or data backup
- Provide uninterrupted data communication during heavy rains, solar outages, and other harsh conditions
- Ensure NERC-CIP compliance
Experience the newest technology at Satellite 2011 and collaborate with colleagues from all sectors of the satellite community.
We invite you to stop by Booth #709 and:
- Learn about Evolution® and get a sneak peek at our iDX 3.0 software
- See a live demo of the SatManage network management software suite
- Find out how we are solving connectivity challenges in Enterprise Networking, Distance Learning, Energy and Utilities, Disaster Recovery, Mobility, and Government & Defense sectors
- Join us for a VIP customer reception!
Oil and Gas Satcoms
The Oil & Gas sector works in some of the harshest environments on earth – remote from infrastructure and in extreme temperatures and weather conditions.
Learn how you can utilize iDirect technology to provide:
- Secure communications
- Always-on, reliable, global broadband connectivity
- Real-time applications such as SCADA or Voice-or Video-over-IP
We hope to see you at one or more of these upcoming events.