By Jason Stricker, iDirect Online Marketing
Whether it’s through our website, social media networks such as Facebook and Twitter, our Satellite Connection blog or through emails, iDirect partners are able to stay connected with the latest satellite and iDirect news. To offer yet another communication option, iDirect has launched our first mobile app – mLink. iDirect mLink, short for mobileLink, offers you a convenient way to receive iDirect and satellite industry updates, news and vital information – through your mobile phone.
iDirect mLink offers a number of key features:
- Satellite Connection blog posts
- VSAT Today – High Throughput Satellites (HTS), from HTS basics to the impact on Network Operators and Service Providers
- Overview of iDirect’s vertical markets
- 2013 satellite industry event calendar
- iDirect’s Twitter feed
- iDirect’s Facebook page
- iDirect’s YouTube video channel
- Important satellite industry links, from forums to blogs to news
- Partner Technical Assistance Center (TAC) contact information
iDirect mLink is now available for free through the below links. Also, check out iDirect.net/mLink for more information.
Please feel free to send us feedback or comment below.